New Working Majority is a consulting company that works with labor unions, community organizations, and social enterprises committed to fighting for racial, economic, and gender justice. We provide support to organizations based in communities that represent the New Working Majority in the United States--women, people of color, immigrants, low-paid workers in retail, health care, logistics, the service sector, and the gig economy.
We believe that the most lasting, progressive change happens when people work collectively in their own communities to build power and make their own destinies, using a combination of direct action, electoral activity, and grassroots lobbying.
- Leadership development and training
- Executive coaching
- Strategic/corporate campaign research
- Strategic campaign planning
- Project management
- Developing issue-based electoral and legislative campaigns
- Organizer training and development
Interested in working with us? Get in touch here.